- Type: Code Reader
- Voltage: 12V
- Power: 9w
- Certification: CE FCC ROHS
- Applicable Models: 85 kinds of car software
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Autel
- Model Number: MaxiDAS DS708
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Support Vehicles: supports ALL 5 OBDII protocols and ALL 9 test modes
- Main Function: live data, ECU programming
- Upgrade: Automatic Wi-Fi updates available
- Language: English French Spanish Portuguese Italian German
- Hardware Version: NEWEST
- Weight: 8.5kg
- Special Features: WIFI internet capability diagnostic tool
- Shipping terms: DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT, EMS, ARAMEX
- Delivery time: 3 working days
- Update: Online
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Original package|
|Delivery Detail:||within 2 working days|
Original Autel DS708 Maxiscan DAS708 Multibrand Auto Scanner update online Touchscreen scanner
Top 5 Reason To Get Autel MaxiDAS DS708:
1. Language support: English , German , French , Spanish , Portuguese .
2. One year free Update online. After one year, customer from USA and Canada update service cost 695 usd/year, other area update service cost 500 usd/year.
3. Wi-Fi internet capability: allows for wireless access throughout the workshop
4. Extensive vehicle coverage: for more than 40 vehicles makes from US domestic, Asian and European.
5. Authorized dealer of Autel: 100% Original device support online update.
1. Autel DS708 Support Petrol and Diesel car model, but only support 12V, not support 24V.
2. Autel Maxidas DS708 Memory card: 4GB extendable to 8GB or 16GB.( If you need 8GB or 16GB card, please pay additional 20usd).
3. How to Update Autel MaxiDAS DS708?
A. DS708 has one CD, firstly install the software in the CD;
B. Secondly run the update software, login with username and password.
C. Important note: insert the SD card into computer when updating DS708
D. How to register and update Autel MaxiDas DS708
Autel Maxidas DS708 Specification:
Operating System: Windows CE
CPU: ARM9+ARM7 dual processor
Memory: Max. 4 Gigabyte SD card
Communication Interface: OBD,USB Ethernet
Input Voltage: 8.0-32.0V power provided via vehicle battery
Power Consumption: 8W
Operating Current: 500mA
Display: Backlit, 7" TFT (800*480 dpi) color display with touchscreen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C
Storage Temperature: -10 to 70°C
Operation: Touchscreen and one rubber key (ON/OFF)
Printer Interface: Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet
Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
Protocols: ISO 9141-2, K/L lins, flashing code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898
ISO15765-4, High-speed, Middle-speed, Low-speed and Single-wire CAN
Autel Maxidas DS708 Vehicle List:
1. European vehicle list:
for AU-DI, for BEN-Z, for B-M-W, for DA-CIA, for EU F-ORD, for LAND-ROVER, for MINI, for OP-EL, for PEU-GEOT, for RE-NAULT, for SE-AT, for SK-ODA, for V-W, for VOL-VO, for SMA-RT, for JAG-UAR, for BE-NZ SPRINTER, for SA-AB, for FI-AT, for AB-ARTH, for LA-CIA, for AL-FA RO-MEO, for VAU-XHALL, for MA-YBACH, for BEN-TLEY, for BUGA-TTI, for POR-SCHE.
2. USA vehicle vist:
for G-M, for CHR-YSLER, for F-ORD
3. Asia vehicle list:
for SU-ZUKI, for KIA, for DA-WEOO, for IS-UZU, for TO-YOTA, for S-CION, for NIS-SAN, for MITSUB-ISHI, for LEX-US, for INFI-NITI, for H-YUNDAI, for HO-LDEN, for HON-DA, for AC-CURA, for M-AZDA.
Product Features & Functions:
1.Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 30 domestic, Asian and European vehicle makes;
2.Deep vehicle system coverage for ALL electronic systems;
3.Complete function capability including live data, ECU programming and so many others;
4.Unparalleled OBDII functionalities–supports ALL 5 OBDII protocols and ALL 9 test modes;
5.Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases;
6.Innovative dual-processor technology for quicker diagnostics and boot-up;
7.The genuine Windows CE operating system allows for more stable performances, better compatibility
8.WIFI internet capability allows for wireless access throughout the workshop;
9.Internet explorer brings internet resource of your choice at your fingertips;
10.Advanced USB communication for faster operation and more accurate diagnostics;
11.Extremely easy-to-us with touch-screen operation and intuitive operation;
12.7 inch 800 x 480 pixel TFT color display provides better view of test results, graphs, web pages and etc;
13.Unique shop tough ergonomic design features multi-layered rubber protection and strong housing;
14.Intelligent memory of vehicles for easy and quick diagnosis of tested vehicles;
15.Capture, save and print screenshots for convenient troubleshooting;
16.Display live data in text, graph and analog for easy data review and analysis;
17.Record and playback live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components;
18.Innovative graph merging for easy and quick detection of intermittent problems;
19.Automatic WIFI Data Logging for quick and accurate technical support and troubleshooting;
20.Built-in overvoltage protection keeps the instrument and vehicle from unwanted damages;
21.Creative remote diagnosis for convenient demonstrationand training;
22.Powered by Autel Uni-SCANTM technology with no need for extra adaptors or "keys" ;
23.Print out recorded data any time and anywhere with Wi-Fi printing capability.
1. Main Connection Port Connect to the mains for power supply of updating, printing data logging and internet access after disconnecting from the vehicle.
2. USB Connection Port Connect to the computer for updating and printing.
3. Diagnostic Socket Provides power supply and connection to the vehicle via diagnostic cables and connectors supplied.
4. Internet Connection Port Provides internet access for updating, printing and data logging and brings the internet resource of your choice at your fingertips.
5. ON/ OFF Button Powers on/ off the diagnostic tool.
Note: The scan tool will not turn off automatically; it stays on until you turn it off.
6. LED Indicators
The three light-emitting diodes indicate certain system conditions,
Communication LED ? Green LED light in middle shows when the unit is in service.
Wireless LAN activity LED ? Green LED light in the left shows when a wireless local area network in enabled, flashes when data is being sent or received.
Main Power LED ? Red LED light in the right shows when the unit is powered on.
7. SD Card Slot
The standard SD (Secure Digital) card slot enables the unit to read and write data to the card inserted in the slot. To use the software, insert the card with the metal contacts facing down and pointing toward the MaxiDAS.
Note: Do not force media into the SD card slot. This may damage the SD card slot. To Remove SD Card, press the card again and slot will pop out card automatically.
8. Stylus The Stylus is used for typing and selecting. To calibrating Touch Screen, refer to chapter 7 ? 8, Calibrating Touch Screen.
9. Stand The built- in metal stand allows the unit to rest for hands-free viewing when extended. It is attached to the back of the scan tool and can be secured to the back again unit when not in use.
10. Handgrip The handgrips are attached to both sides of the MaxiDAS unit. Hold the handgrips to stabilize the unit while using. The handgrip also eliminates the damage when you drop the tool accidentally.
11. MaxiDAS 708 Label
The Label includes the notice and warning.
12. LCD Screen Displays the menus and data screens.
Important: Use the supplied stylus or plastic-tipped pens for touch screen display. Do not use pencil, pen or any sharp object on touch screen display.
13. Memory Card
The Memory Card contains the tool?s diagnostic software, applications and maximum of 4 Gigabytes storage.
Note: Do not remove the memory card while the unit is in service.
14. DLC Cables
The DLC (Data Link Connector) Cable is used to connect between the scan tool and vehicle?s DLC. Numbers of cables are provided; select the appropriate one for the vehicle being tested. An optional extension cable may also be used.
15. AC Power Supply
The AC power supply and power cord (12V and 3.33A) is used to power the scan tool from wall socket.
This section shows the software which is currently used for the tool.
The MaxiDAS software is provided on a SD Memory card and can be updated.
Free software updates are available periodically on the Internet at www.maxidas.com.
1. Software Applications Overview
The software has two main features: perform vehicle component test and provide information that may assist you in understanding the component.
2.Scan Diagnostic Applications
To perform scan diagnostic tests, identify a vehicle you wish to test from the main screen.
Following the instruction on each screen that appear to access to the function test. The
diagnostic functions varies depend on the type of vehicle.
Auto Scan (HONDA) --Chapter 5
Diagnostic Trouble Codes--Chapter6
Live Data (OBDII) --Chapter 7
Freeze Frame--Chapter 8
Component Test(OBDII Only)-- Chapter 9
I/M Readiness (OBDII Only)--Chapter10
O2 Mon. Test ( O2 Monitor Test)( OBDII Only)---Chapter11
On-Board Mon. Test (OBDII Only) --Chapter 12
The Playback function is used for reviewing saved data files. The data files are saved to the Maxidas's memory card with the data stream saving function, DTC saving function,freeze frame saving function and the automated testing and diagnostic system. See Chapter ? at Page ?for details